QSXM3 RIAA Phono Amplifier for moving coil cartridge
This is an ultra high performance RIAA phono amplifier based on the application note from Linear Technology (now Analog Devices). The pcb has two layers with gold plated pads. It's an unpopulated pcb. The design is discontinued since long time back but it's possible to order a small stock so minimum order applies. If I have a stock, then you can order as normal. Due to reflexions (in order to enhance the gold look) the green colour is in between the two pictures. The populated pcb has a more cold green colour.
In order to get an extremely linear and extremely low distortion design I have taken a couple of measures:
- No capacitors in the signal paths
- Totally DC-coupled together with DC-servo
- The opamp is biased into class A with a JFET or bipolar transistor.
- Many decoupling capacitors and EMI-filters
- Powerful output buffer, intergrated or discrete, your choice.
- Power supply on the board, just add AC voltage.
- Professional quality printed circuit board with groundplane.
- The pcb has lot's of possibilities when it comes to tweaking.