QRV02 Headphone Amplifier
A headphone amplifier for high demands. The pcb has two layers. It's an unpopulated pcb.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- The pcb fits virtually any single opamp with or without offset trim.
- Room for good coupling caps (if you must or like)
- Input LP-filter if you have problems with RF interference (you should have a filter though).
- Room for DC removal cap (if you need this).
- Crossover distortion reducer for the opamp.
- Current limitation inside the feedback loop (choose the value you like)
- Local feedback for stable performance (only if necessary)
- High quality power supply with large smoothing caps. No transformers on the pcb.
- Fits any headphone (except for electrostatic of course).
- 25.4 mm, 1"
- 142.2 mm, 5.6"
- 157.5 mm, 6.2"
- 78 g