SSR03 Sjöström Super Regulator Power Supply Built
Ultra high performance dual voltage power supply with super regulator topology. It's a built unit. Delivery time 2-5 weeks. The regulator is hand soldered by Per-Anders Sjöström, the shop owner.
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
- Extremely low noise.
- Very low output impedance in the audioband.
- Easy to change voltage, also to negative voltage but this particular design (pcb) requires two different pcb's, one for positive voltages and one for negative (not made yet).
- Well-known and well-tested in serious applications.
- Option for using three different kinds of smoothing caps.
- Option for the pass transisitor mounted on a heatsink on the pcb or an external.
- Option for a pre-regulator LM317/337 mounted on a heatsink on the pcb or an external.
- LM431 reference but I have made markings for anode, cathode and reference so it will be easy to mount any other 2- or 3 pin device like LM329.
- Trimpot for both reference and feedback in order to trim the output voltage easily.
- Short circuit protection via a PTC fuse and/or with a shunt and a transistor. The latter is more safe but will increase the output impedance somewhat. I recommend only the PTC fuse.
- All resistors 10 mm so it is possible to use a cut and bending machine for those parts.
- High output current, max 1-3 A but tests will determine how much. 1 ampere is garanteed.
- Nice looking pcb with double ground planes and very thick copper, 70 um.
- 50.8 mm, 2"
- 226 mm, 8.9"
- 114 mm, 4.51"
- 383 g