SSB01 Sjöström Super Buffer
A so called diamond buffer with the gain of 1. The Sjöström Super Buffer can be used in any hifi equipment. People have used them in CD player tweaks. The pcb has four layers and parts on both sides. The soldermask is black with yellow print. All pads have a layer of pure gold. It's an unpopulated pcb.
Two boards are required for stereo.
Security policy: See link at the bottom of this page.
Delivery policy: See link at the bottom of the page.
Return policy: See link at the bottom of this page.
- The pcb fits virtually any SOT23 small signal transistor and almost any SOT223 power transistor.
- The emitter loads have cascodes in order to increase linearity.
- SMD caps, including electrolytic caps.
- SMD parts which makes the buffer very small and thin.
- Input LP-filter if you have problems with RF interference, if not just omit it.
- Crossover distortion reducer for the opamp. This is a popular circuit in the DIY community.
- Useful for anything as long as power supply voltage is within limits and load not to heavy.
- Professional pcb with groundplane which establish good cooling and shielding.
Matthias from Germany
well what can i say to the sound after 3 hours: faaaaaaaaaaantastic. this is so much better than the buf634, it is stunning... i will replace the electrolytic cap though by black gates or rubycon za!
- 10 mm, 0.4"
- 32.0 mm, 1.261"
- 21.7 mm, 0.852"
- 2.6 g