QSXM2 Ultra Extreme RIAA amplifier
This is a masterpiece when it comes to vinyl listening experience, an ultra high performing RIAA amplifier which can handle MC and MM cartridges. I have put lot's of work into the design and every built amp have worked right away. It's an unpopulated pcb.
Security policy: See link at the bottom of this page.
Delivery policy: See link at the bottom of the page.
Return policy: See link at the bottom of this page.
In order to get an extremely linear and extremely low distortion design I have taken a couple of measures:
- Configurable for both MM and MC cartridges
- Symmetrical design
- No capacitors in the signal paths
- Cascodes in the input stage and in the high gain stage
- Buffered cascodes with emitter followers
- Possibility to use ultra low noise transistors
- High speed output stage
- Advanced input bias servo with chopper stabilized or conventional opamp
- Totally DC-coupled together with DC-servos and input bias current servo
- Many decoupling capacitors and EMI-filters
- Professional quality printed circuit board with groundplane
- The pcb has lot's of possibilities when it comes to tweaking. You could use JFET's as input transistors for instance.
- 20 mm, 0.8"
- 238.8 mm, 9.4"
- 162.6 mm, 6.4"
- 128 g