SSR03 Sjöström Super Regulator Power Supply
Ultra high performance dual voltage power supply with super regulator topology. It's an unpopulated pcb. As a service you can have the AD825 soldered by me.
Security policy: See link at the bottom of this page.
Delivery policy: See link at the bottom of the page.
Return policy: See link at the bottom of this page.
- Extremely low noise.
- Very low output impedance in the audioband.
- Well-known and well-tested in serious applications.
- Option for using three different kinds of smoothing caps, snap-in high performance, radial and axial.
- Option for the pass transisitor mounted on a heatsink on the pcb or with external cooling.
- Option for a pre-regulator LM317/337 mounted on a heatsink on the pcb or with external cooling.
- LM431 reference but I have made markings for anode, cathode and reference so it will be easy to mount any other 2- or 3 pin device like LM329.
- Trimpot for both reference and feedback in order to trim the output voltage easily.
- Short circuit protection via a PTC fuse and/or with a shunt and a transistor. The latter is more safe but will increase the output impedance somewhat. I recommend only the PTC fuse.
- All resistors 10 mm so it is possible to use a cut and bending machine for those parts.
- High output current, max 1-3 A but tests will determine how much. 1 ampere is garanteed.
- Nice looking pcb with double ground planes, gold plated pads and very thick copper, 70 um.
- 25.4 mm, 1"
- 226 mm, 8.9"
- 115 mm, 4.525"
- 98 g
You might also like