RFB03 Rectifier Bridge
A rectifier bridge for high demands. The pcb has four layers. It's an unpopulated pcb.
Diodes can be bought. You will need 4 pcs. See the tab ACCESSORIES below.
Security policy: See link at the bottom of this page.
Delivery policy: See link at the bottom of the page.
Return policy: See link at the bottom of this page.
- Possible to use fast diodes
- Four layer printed circuit board
- High current pcb, thick copper traces
- 4 x 70 um copper thickness (70 um = 2 oz.)
- Pure gold on the pads and all other exposed copper surfaces
- "Snubberized", each diodes has snubbers
- Can take just about any diode, TO220, TO218 and TO247
- Possible to mount the diodes on a flat surface
- 25.4 mm, 1"
- 43 mm, 1.7"
- 109 mm, 4.3"
- 19 g
You might also like