QRV04 Headphone Amplifier
Tax included Normally within 24 hours plus the shipping time.
A headphone amplifier with multiple feedback for high demands. The pcb has two layers. It's an unpopulated pcb.
Security policy: See link at the bottom of this page.
Delivery policy: See link at the bottom of the page.
Return policy: See link at the bottom of this page.
- The pcb fits virtually any single opamp with or without offset trim.
- Room for good coupling caps (if you must or like), both SMD and regular hole mounted, if you are having trouble in finding big SMD caps.
- Input LP-filter if you have problems with RF interference (you should have a filter though).
- Room for DC removal cap (if you need this).
- Crossover distortion reducer for the opamp. This is a popular circuit in the DIY community.
- Current limitation inside the feedback loop (choose the value you like)
- High speed and high performance SMD buffer as output stage.
- Local feedback for stable performance (only if necessary).
- Multiple feedback as an option.
- High quality power supply with large smoothing caps and transformers on the pcb.
- Fits any headphone (except for electrostatic of course).
- 25.4 mm, 1"
- 76.2 mm, 3.0"
- 137.2 mm, 5.4"
- 32 g