QRV02 Headphone Amplifier
A headphone amplifier for high demands. The pcb has two layers. It's an unpopulated pcb.
Security policy: See link at the bottom of this page.
Delivery policy: See link at the bottom of the page.
Return policy: See link at the bottom of this page.
- The pcb fits virtually any single opamp with or without offset trim.
- Room for good coupling caps (if you must or like)
- Input LP-filter if you have problems with RF interference (you should have a filter though).
- Room for DC removal cap (if you need this).
- Crossover distortion reducer for the opamp.
- Current limitation inside the feedback loop (choose the value you like)
- Local feedback for stable performance (only if necessary)
- High quality power supply with large smoothing caps. No transformers on the pcb.
- Fits any headphone (except for electrostatic of course).
- 25.4 mm, 1"
- 142.2 mm, 5.6"
- 157.5 mm, 6.2"
- 78 g